So far we've raised £18,281, with support from our incredible 350 climate heroes.
Contributions have come from 28 different countries, including Greece, Romania, Jersey, Ireland, Hong Kong, Egypt, China, Brazil, Kazakhstan and Montenegro!
96% of contributions have been from those connected with the project - either through our team, mailing list, social media, or the network of our backers. The other 4% have been from people browsing the Indiegogo platform. This has been an amazing effort by the team, and our community!
Thank you to everyone who has been helping so much to get the word out. We're at the last push!
Thank you for making this happen! Sam
Write a Reply or Comment
You should Sign In or Sign Up account to post comment.